Sunday, September 06, 2009

When a present just fits.

"Perfect presents" or "Totally cool presents"I am not sure which title to go with. Anyway, Annie gave me just the most perfect gift as a thank you for making her cat cushion covers. I was so surprised and didn't expect anything.
I have seen Sukie products before and loved them but never purchased. Brunswick Bound sells some and apparently Belkie (Rathdown St) does too as that is where Annie went shopping.
Look what she bought me. Transfers or iron-ons. So totally cool. I want to place them everywhere. I want to buy t-shirts just for these. I love them. Look at how many cool designs there are to choose from. Much better than stickers!!

1 comment:

sooz said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well done Annie is all I can say. Cool as.