Monday, July 06, 2009

Today's book...

I totally and utterly wasn't going to buy any books today. Today was all about the fabric. These holidays are all about the fabric. Anyway, I digress. You guessed it, I bought a book. For me and yes it is a kids book.

Have you heard about Don't Let The Pigeon Drive The Bus? I don't have it but I know it is very popular. Today I bought another book by the same author. It is hilarious!
The little mole, Wilbur, is the only naked mole rat who wears clothes. He gets teased a lot. It is all about him feeling okay about being a bit different. About him being brave. Great lessons in this one as well as being totally sweet!

3 comments:

Lou said...

Love that pigeon book. This looks pretty cool too.

Jodie said...

Love this book and the pigeon one - both hot favourites at school !

Di said...

I so nearly bought this the other week!!