Monday, July 18, 2005

Well it is done. I have joined the Gang!

I can hear a few of you saying quietly to yourselves... It's about time. Well yes I guess it is.
I have joined the blogging group. Hmmm. I wonder how addicted I will get. The people around me are in varying states of addiction themselves. I know some people who now gravitate to any available internet connected computer. It is no longer needed to check their own email but to read up on everyones gossip on favourite blogs.
I will refrain a little from the gossip - sorry I know that is boring... I want to post some photos and write down a few funny things that happen to me. If that isn't what you want to get out of reading someones blog, sorry.
For those at home, here is a placeto checkup on every now and again to see what I have been up to. Enjoy. See you in August.

6 comments:

Lauren said...

WELCOME!!!

Kat said...

welcome to the cult yukuri dozou

Rosie said...

yay! this is going to be even more fun now :)

Turning Japanese said...

Hey girls...
This could turn out to be fun. Stay tuned for Aussie adventures. Coming to you soon.

Dan said...

Congratulations,

You have joined the dark side of the force.

Anonymous

Anonymous said...

Ruff enough I surpose :)