Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Pottering About! I promise it is safe to read.


I am so happy to say that I am a third of the way through Harry Potter 6! I actually only ordered it last Wednesday. I love Amazon! The world wide release date was the 16th and on the 16th at about 11am... It arrived to my door. Nice actually. None of that lining up business.

Though I am only about 1/3 of the way through Harry is back at school and it is all starting to happen. Of course I won't tell you anything that happens but so far I am more into this book than number five. Five was hard to get into but great over all. This one has had my attention from page one.

If you haven't started reading yet... Get out there and start. If you can, reread number 5 to refresh your memory - I wish I had.

Have fun Harry fans!

2 comments:

Selene said...

hey Ellen!
hehe you're a blogger!! Welcome, and have a great time at home!

Anonymous said...

I love the cover on your book. The ones released in oz are a bit dull.